29.7.16

friday projects




At rainy greyish afternoons like today
a simple and stylish DIY project, some good music and beautiful 
accessories really make me smile... 

A little while ago (see here)  I told you about a quick and stylish decoration idea 
by creating some splashed (Easter) eggs. 
When I did some shopping this week I bought some pingpong balls and thought it
would be fun to do some splashing and ink painting again and to create some 
simple new styling accessories for my home! 

The opportunity came this afternoon, it was raining and
 at the same time it was a perfect moment to test my new night cable from
 Native union and to enjoy the latest summer hits while I was painting!
The cable was just perfect... it's 3 meters long and looks very stylish...
 I wasn't familiar with the products of Native Union but the quality and the looks are 
definately very attractive and a perfect styling partner
 to photograph todays little DIY project ;-)
The simple can be so beautiful... Wish you all a Happy Weekend!